R-Drive Image is a potent utility providing disk image file creation for backup or duplication purposes. It is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to prevent losing your data after a fatal system failure. Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and rapidly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack, or hardware failure.
A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition, or logical disk. And you can create various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business. These drive image files you can then store in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc. It restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions, or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly.
R-Drive Image Serial Key
It is a comprehensive application that allows the creation of disk image files for hard drives and partitions. It comes in handy whenever you want to backup or duplicate files. The interface is based on a wizard-like and user-friendly window, where you can select an action between creating and restoring an image, copying a disk to another one, connecting an image as a virtual logical disk, creating a startup disk, verifying an image file, and creating scripts. R-Drive Image is the name of a software application for backing up your computer’s image files. This software is capable of backing up your documents and files with different compression levels.
Download the latest software AVG Internet Security
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- On-the-fly actions: Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created. Data from image files are restored on-the-fly as well, except on a system partition. Data to the system partition can be restored either by restarting R-Drive Image Crack in
- its pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows, or by using specially created startup disks.
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to save free storage space.
- R-Drive Image Crack Removable media support. Image files can be stored on removable media.
- Startup version. A startup version can be used to image/restore/copy partitions locked by the OS. The computer can be re-started into the startup version either directly from Windows, or from an external USB device, a CD/DVD disk, or 6 floppies. The startup version can use either a graphic user interface or a pseudo-graphic mode if the graphic card isn’t supported.
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 support in the startup version. With hard drive prices constantly going down, an external IDE-USB 2.0 or 3.0 HDD case with an appropriate hard drive is an ideal (fast and reliable) solution for storing backup files for the system and other partitions that can be restored only in the startup version. Do not use numerous unreliable CD discs and slow CD/DVD recorders anymore. Remember: with the incremental backup, this hard drive is not to be too large.
- R-Drive Image portable network support in the startup version. R-Drive Image Crack startup version supports disk image file creation and restoration over the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista
- CPU: 1.0 GHz
- Memory RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 150MB
How To Install?
- Download The R-Drive Image Crack Keygen acquire the document
- Start the configurations and regular configurations
- Exit set up on finalization
- Duplicate the document in the crack document to set up a directory site
- Operate Keygen to get sign up info
- Open up the application and sign up using the key info
R-Drive Image 6.3 Build 6309 Crack Full Keygen Latest  the given link below
R-Drive Image Full Keygen Latest